SHL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson Empty Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson

Beitrag von Super Mario Mo 05 Nov 2012, 20:24

Hier der lang erwähnte Fan-Thread für euer aller Lieblingsspieler in der SHL - ihr braucht es mir nicht länger verheimlichen und dürft ganz offen sein.
Huldigungen, Liebesgeständnisse usw. dürfen gerne ganz offen hier gepostet werden, ich leite es dann an Erik weiter!

Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson Stock-illustration-11332286-bulldozer-in-elvis-style

Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson Singleegg Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson Th_SchlagendesHerz Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson 3587777

Zunächst erstmal sein Arbeitsnachweis der letzten Saison...

5-4-2013 Calle Jarnkrok injured.
Calle Jarnkrok (DET) suffered wrist injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for almost a month. I wish I could contribute, but I'll be out of action for awhile. Hopefully some of the others can step up their play a bit in the meantime, he said from the locker room after being helped off the ice.

3-4-2013 Kyle Wellwood injured.
Kyle Wellwood (CAR) suffered chest injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. It's nothing, just two good guys goin' at it - nobody got seriously hurt, he commented to the press.

20-3-2013 Chuck Kobasew injured.
Chuck Kobasew (NYI) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. I may be out of the line up for the next game just as a precaution, but I don't think it's anything serious, he said in a TV interview.

20-3-2013 Kyle Okposo injured.
Kyle Okposo (NYI) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for about a week. Sometimes when you give it 110%, the other player gives it right back to you. I'll still be practicing with the team, and may be back in time for the next home stand, he murmured as he grimaced in pain.

29-1-2013 Jordan Caron injured.
Jordan Caron (TOR) suffered chest injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. That was just good, clean, hard hitting hockey. If you think I look bad now you should see the other guy, he said as medics fastened him onto the stretcher.

23-1-2013 Dustin Boyd injured.
Dustin Boyd (MTL) suffered head injury during the game in an incident with Erik Gudbranson (STL). He is expected to be sidelined for about a week. Sometimes when you give it 110%, the other player gives it right back to you. I'll still be practicing with the team, and may be back in time for the next home stand, he said to the press.

KEEP ON HITTIN', ERIK!!!

Schönen Gruß an dieser Stelle auch an B.J. Crombeen, bei entsprechender Nachfrage gibts einen vergleichbaren Thread natürlich auch für ihn, er muss sich keinesfalls hinter Erik verstecken, im Gegenteil... Cool
Super Mario
Super Mario

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3048

Nach oben Nach unten

Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson Empty Re: Erik "The Human Bulldozer" Gudbranson

Beitrag von elliftw Fr 30 Nov 2012, 16:01

ich hätte gerne die Statistiken von B.J. Crombeen Smile
elliftw
elliftw

Anzahl der Beiträge : 492

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten